Sunday, February 05, 2017

Houses

Colliers


 Witless Bay Line

 Manuels

 Amhearst Cove


 North River?

 Cupids

 Colliers

Houses

For the next two days, I will share more photos of houses I photographed in 1997. Like previous posts, some of the houses have disappeared while others have been restored.  

Since I started making photographs in 1970, I have photographed hundreds, if not thousands of "old" houses all across the province. Once, a guy asked why I was "wasting" money making images of the houses and I said that it wasn't a waste because years from now, the photos would be a visual record.  Now, 20 years later, I can see how things have changed.  It must be very interesting for people who had an attachment to the houses.


You may be interested in viewing more photographs of Houses - http://www.lanephotography.com/houses/houses_main.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...