Thursday, December 29, 2016

Iceberg, Bay Bulls








Iceberg, Bay Bulls

Bay Bulls is a scenic community located along the Irish Loop on the Southern Shore of the Avalon Peninsula.  I have been visiting this area since 1981 and have many photographs.  Today's photos were taken in May 2004.

This small iceberg was grounded near the entrance to the large harbour in Bay Bulls.  I made the photos as I passed by in a boat.

If you are interested, I have a virtual tour with photos of every community on the Irish Loop - http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop.htm


Or, if you would like to visit my Bay Bulls Gallery with Photos dating back to 2001 - http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/bay_bulls/bay_bulls.htm 

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.





Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...