Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Hike















Hike
 
On the last afternoon in Banff, I went for a hike along one of the rivers that meet near the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.  There was a sign at the beginning of the trail informing hikers that part of the trail was closed to hiking because grizzlys  and elk are having young this time of the year.  Needless to say, I was very vigilant as I walked the trails through the woods and along the river.
 

The scenes of the river and mountains was absolutely beautiful.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...