Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sandhill Cranes










 Sandhill Cranes

When I saw a pair of sandhill cranes walking across a grassy area in Citrus Park, Florida I was pretty excited because I hadn’t had the opportunity to photograph this species before.  As usual, I approached the pair very slowly, but they didn’t appear to be bothered so I moved closer.  I was getting very close when the male looked up and walked toward me.  I shot a few close images until it seemed to tire of me and walked away.
 

I recently updated my Sandhill Cranes Gallery at:  http://www.lanephotography.com/birds/sandhill-cranes/sandhill-cranes.htm

Comments are welcome!



Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...