Monday, January 25, 2016

Ring-necked Ducks










Ring-necked Ducks

I have seen ring-necked ducks on the Avalon Peninsula and in Florida.  However, when I tried to get photos on a small pond in Holyrood, the ducks flew away.  In Florida, the ponds are small and usually the ducks would just move away, not far enough to escape my 300 mm lens. 
 

These are small ducks and the black and white ones are the males.  I’ve uploaded 10 to my Blog today and updated my online gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/birds/ring-necked-duck/ring-necked-duck.htm

Comments are welcome!



Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...