Thursday, April 04, 2013

Viking Trail - Boats & Stages 2












Viking Trail - Boats & Stages 2

This morning I am continuing the Boats and Stages Series in which I am sharing photos taken along the Viking Trail on the Great Northern Peninsula. I noticed that many of the boats I photographed while I was there in late July, 2004 were on the shore. In years gone by, I suspect that many of these boats would have been in the water at that time of the year.

I have been photographing boats for many years and have many slides in my files that go back 40 years. As I scan them, they are added to my digital collection and add to the visual history of Newfoundland and Labrador that I have been recording since 1970.

Last night I launched my NEW Gros Morne Galleries featuring over 300 photos taken in Gros Morne National Park. They include photos of Bonne Bay, Gros Morne Mountain (including photos taken during my hike to the top in 1984), Mountains, Plants, Rocks, Seascapes, The Tablelands and Winter. You can view these galleries at: http://www.lanephotography.com/gros_morne/gros_morne.htm



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...