Thursday, May 07, 2009

Streets - Town Square






Today is the last in the series of photos of Ave Maria. I have lots more but don't want to bore you with so many photos of the same area. In the meantime, we have been having good weather here and there are pansies and daffodils flowering in my yard. Tulips are doing very well and will soon flower. We've had a few nice sunsets too! :) In other words, I am still making photos and am anxious to get back to current images.

The three photos this morning show street views of the buildings in the town square. I walked around these streets twice taking photos of each building as well as wide views. These images make the town seem large for one that has only recently been built, however several of the buildings are empty and the developers are looking for tenants. Some stores still have gravel floors - I guess the owners will build to a future tenant's specifications. It felt a little strange walking through a town that was built and is now waiting for people to come there to live and work.


1 comment:

bearkat said...

Bruce, that would seem strange indeed! It's been raining here most of the day with snow west of the city. Have a few bulbs blooming and the trees are barely budding out. Spring is really late this year!

Churches

Churches I am presently adding photos to my Churches 3 Facebook album on my Communities and Culture Page. Wherever I go, I photograph church...