Wednesday, October 02, 2024

K. Bruce Lane Photography - Main Facebook Page





K. Bruce Lane Photography - Main Facebook Page

I call this my Main Facebook Page because it was the first one I started and is now the one I post a wider variety of photos each day.

I included screenshots of the most current albums to which I have added pictures. You can see the variety of photos I share on that page. I usually post to albums until they reach around 100 pictures, and then I start a new one. When I first started posting to albums I had as many as 300 pictures in each one. Even 100 is a lot to scroll through, but if someone is really interested in a photographic subject, they may enjoy seeing that many pictures in one place. I've had one person contact me and thank me for posting so many photos of horses! And another for my pictures of fishing boats.

This is also the page with the most Friends and often use it to communicate with them. I also joined several Facebook groups with that account and post to many of them daily.

If you would like to check out my Photo Albums, you will find them here with the most current near the top -  https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane/photos_albums

Feel Free to Share!

No comments:

Trees

Trees This morning I started my 6th Facebook Album featuring photos of trees. If you enjoy seeing pictures of trees, you can view my most re...