Friday, August 23, 2024

Peonies






Peonies

This evening, I posted the last photo of peonies for 2024 to my Peonies 3 Album. Every year, I look forward to the beautiful blooms and try to take pictures every day that the weather cooperates.  I know that many photos in the 3 albums are very similar. but I enjoy taking the pictures and sharing them every year. You would have to be a Peony Lover to want to look at all the pictures in each album. :) 

However, if interested, you can follow the most recent album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1235454800763543&type=3

___________________________________________________________

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Jamaica

Jamaica  Falmouth, Jamaica was one of our stops on a 2016 Caribbean Cruise aboard the Oasis of the Seas and I took quite a few pictures arou...