Saturday, February 10, 2024

Old Houses and Outbuildings










Old Houses and Outbuildings

I have been photographing old houses since 1970 and have many images in my collection. I am presently adding photos to my 18th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. When I started taking photos of old and abandoned houses, I assumed that the images would be valuable in the future because they would show a part of our culture that was changing. Styles of houses were changing and those that had been abandoned would not be with us very long.  If you enjoy this type of photo, there are LOTS on my Facebook Page.

I am providing links to my most recent albums below:

 Feel Free to Share!

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...