Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Labadie







Labadie

Labadie is a private resort, located in Haiti, that is leased by Royal Caribbean International. There are beaches, zip lines, gift shops, musicians, and many other photographic subjects. I have been there twice and am updating the photos I uploaded years ago. Back then I used to upload images at 480 pixels, but with the new monitors on the market since then, these images look tiny. As a result, I have re-edited and enlarged the images I am uploading. 

I am starting by starting a new album featuring photos of the beaches on the resort. You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.956339209512848&type=3

As I create new albums, I will let you know here.

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Doves

Doves I have photographed 3 species of doves in Bonita Springs, Florida and am sharing photos to my Doves 2 Facebook Album. Mourning doves a...