Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Charlottetown, PEI









Charlottetown, PEI

For the past couple of weeks, I have been travelling - first to St. Pierre, then to NS and PEI. No matter where I go, I take photos of the local area and continue to take photos of similar subjects. I am presently sharing photos on my Travel Page of St, Pierre and have started a New Charlottetown, PEI Album.

I am still adding to my St. Pierre, 20223 Album and will continue to add photos to my Charlottetown, PEI Album. over the next week or so. If you are wondering why I share 4 or 5 photos a day, it is because if  I uploaded 200 photos at once, I don't think anyone would look at them! Even I can't look at that many photos in a row. By splitting them up, you may look at them all! :)

I started my Charlottetown album with photos taken on the ferry from Nova Scotia to PEI!

The photos are being shared on my Travel Page:

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...