Monday, June 19, 2023

Chapel's Cove - Drone Photos






Chapel's Cove - Drone Photos

My sons purchased a drone for my birthday in 2022 and it took me a little while before I had the confidence to use it. I did shoot quite a few photos from the drone last year and I have been using it fairly often this year when there is no wind, rain, or snow. :)

A few days ago, I went to Chapel's Cove and flew over parts of the town - the same parts I first flew over in October. I have been adding my drone photos to Drone Albums on my main page, but the images are hard to find using that method. As a result, I decided to create separate albums for each community and it should be easier to find specific images. In this case, all my drone photos of Chapel's Cove will be in the same album. I'll share to it over the next few days. You can follow it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.743062581156643&type=3

 Feel Free to Share!


 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...