Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Adlutuk, Labrador






Adlutuk, Labrador

In 1996, I was the official photographer for former President Bush's visit to Adlutuk in Labrador.  Three helicopters full of people flew to Adlutuk from Goose Bay and the President and crew flew to different rivers to fish.  There was a large cabin as well as a couple of smaller buildings on site, however, the secret service and a few of the crew (including me) slept in tents.

It was an exciting time for me because I was flying around Labrador in a helicopter and I got to meet several influential people including George Bush and Paula Zahn, who worked with CBS at the time.

I started a Labrador Album, and I will add these photos to it.  

Feel Free to Share!



 

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...