Friday, April 03, 2020

Evening Grosbeaks







Evening Grosbeaks

There has been a flock of evening grosbeaks that have visit our yard most days since returning home on March 3.  I took these photos in 2004 from my open basement window.  I could take photos from the window without disturbing the birds.

During these days of self-isolation, birdwatching is a hobby that you can do from your living room if it is cold outside.  Of course, it is good to get outside to observe them.  I have never done a biology course, but I have learned to identify many species of birds because of my photography.  When I photograph a "new" bird, I look it up and identify it by sight and by its call.  Feel free to check my Evening Grosbeaks Album:


Feel free to share with family and friends.

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...