Thursday, November 21, 2019

Tri-coloured Heron














Tri-coloured Heron

I have photographed tri-coloured herons a few times in Florida.  They tend to be skittish and fly away.  However, once while on my morning walk, I spotted many birds feeding in one of the canals.  I stood still for several minutes before they started feeding again.  A couple of tri-coloured herons started flying across the canal and picking small fish from the water as they flew.  If you look at the photos, you will see that its head is partially in the water as it flew.

You can view more photos on my Albums:


Feel free to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...