Sunday, July 28, 2019

Bauline East










Bauline East

Bauline East is located along the Irish Loop.  I have been to this community fairly often over the years, but for this series I will share the photos taken during my visit in 2002.  

It is a scenic community at the end of a road that takes you a few small towns.  When I was there in 2002, there were a couple of tour boat operators in the town.  In fact, I've been out on one of them a few times.  As I drove in that beautiful sunny day, I could see a fairly thick fog bank shrouding a couple of the islands.   As usual, I will start a new photo album and will share the link with you at the end of the series.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...