Sunday, January 28, 2018

Northern Bay Sands 3












Northern Bay Sands 3

Northern Bay Sands is located in Conception Bay North.


Northern Bay is the next community in our virtual tour and I am beginning with images of the beautiful beach in that community.  I have visited this area several times, but the photos are from a trip there in 2003.

This is Day 2 of this series and again today I am sharing images of people "doing their thing" at the beach!  Keep in mind that the people in the photos are 15 years older.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...