Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Moose/Fox









Moose/Fox

On August 29, my grandson and I visited the Salmonier Nature Park and photographed several animals. 
Today I am sharing photos of people taking photos of a large bull moose and a few of an arctic fox.  The young boy in blue shirt is my grandson and he waited in line to photograph the moose. 


If you would like to see the photos taken at the Salmonier Nature Park by my 8 year old grandson, visit https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane/media_set?set=a.10156717037445329.1073741881.680895328&type=3

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...