Monday, August 08, 2016

Petty Harbour, 2003









Petty Harbour, 2003
 
In 2003, I visited Petty Harbour and made photos of the town, especially the fishing stages that were in decent shape.  You will notice that one of the stages was falling down back then.  It is probably gone by now.
 
In case you are wondering why I am sharing so many images of Petty Harbour on my Blog over the past week; I am in the process of redesigning my Petty Harbour Galleries and have been organizing the photos by year.  The galleries contain images dating back to 1981.  Once the Galleries are complete, you will be able to compare photos of the community over a 35 year span.
 

 Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...