Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Banff 4










Banff 4
 
I am attempting this from my new computer.  I started setting up my new machine on May 10 and have finally found an email program that should send HTML format.  This enables me to format the images, size of text and add appropriate links.  If this email looks different than normal, feel free to reply and I can check it out.
 

On May 6 I hiked along a river trail and made photos of the river, birds, waterfall, rapids and, of course, the awesome mountains.  Several people on this list have been to Banff and have sent feedback about the beauty of the area.  Comments are always welcome.


Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...