Thursday, May 02, 2024

Poinsettias







Poinsettias

One of my poinsettias is still blooming in May and will probably continue for a while. Last year it still had a few red leaves in mid-August. I have 2 poinsettias - the oldest was a gift from a friend around 6 or 7 years ago and the second grew from a branch I broke off accidentally when transplanting to a new pot. I gifted another quite healthy clone to the friend who gave us the first one. 

You can view my Poinsettias Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.5499092053452233&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Willets

Willets I apologize for not sharing a Photo of the Day for several days, but my computer was acting up and finally crashed. It took a couple...