Sunday, September 27, 2020

The Doctor's House










The Doctor's House

In May 2016, my dad took me to the Doctor's House to see it.  We parked and I walked around the outside of the house taking pictures.  When I back to the parking lot I entered a small building and asked if it were possible to photograph the inside.  I was told that I wasn't even supposed to be on the property if I weren't a guest, so I left.  I have seen photos of the inside on line and it is very beautiful.

I know it has a good reputation as a place to stay and eat!

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 


 

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...