Sunday, June 03, 2018

Shubenacadie Wildlife Park 5

















Shubenacadie Wildlife Park 5

Today, I am sharing the last of the photos taken in Shubenacadie Wildlife Park in Nova Scotia.  The bald eagle was inside a cage with a net so I was shooting through the mesh.  I got as close to the net as possible and shot close views of the eagle.  The only shot where the mesh is visible is the wide view.


If you would like to view all the photos of the wildlife park, you can view them on a Facebook or Google Album.


Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...