Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Horses 3





Horses 3

I hadn't planned on doing a Horses series but since so many of you are enjoying the photos of horses, I will continue it for a few more days. Several people have shared positive memories of horses and I encourage anyone to do the same.

I photographed the two horses in the first photo near The Dungeon Provincial Park which is located on the Bonavista Peninsula. One of the horses was tied on but the other wasn't and walked directly towards me. I have uploaded another photo of these animals to my Blog today.

The two horses in the second photo were in a pasture in Marysvale, Conception Bay and didn't bother to look up when I made this image back in 2001.

The beige horse was photographed in Holyrood that same year. Later that summer, I photographed this horse with a young foal.and will share those photos with you tomorrow.


Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...