Tuesday, August 27, 2019











Witless Bay 2

I stopped by the fish plant and took a few pictures around the k.  I thought the sign on a boat was pretty funny at the time.  There are also a few photos of boats in the community from 2002.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Witless Bay












Witless Bay

Today, I am starting a new series in which I plan to share photos taken in the community in 2002.  I have been there many times and have photos from other years that I will add to a new album.


Feel free to share with family and friends.



Saturday, August 24, 2019

Mobile















Mobile

Today, I am returning to the virtual tour of the Irish Loop with photos of Mobile.  I will create an album and add to it when I come across photos from other years.


Of the people who responded to my email about following me on Facebook, only 20% use Facebook.  I assume the other 80% are happy reading my emails and checking my Blog.

If you use Facebook, I encourage you to Follow one or all of my Facebook pages.  Here is the link to my Mobile Album.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Bumble Bees 5













Bumble Bees 5

This is the last of my Bee photos for now.  I will probably take more, however, I will add them to my Bumble Bees 2019 Album.  See the link below.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Bumble Bees 4
























Bumble Bees 4


Again today. my photos show bees enjoying the wild roses in my yard.  I took quite a few while wild roses were in bloom.  

Feel free to share with family and friends.