Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter





Easter

In 2005 I photographed the Easter Sunrise Service at Citrus Park, Florida. People were already seated for the 6:30 AM service before I arrived. As you can see there was quite a crowd at that early hour. It got brighter and brighter until the sun rose among the palm trees. All over the world Christians are celebrating Easter in many ways. I believe that sunrise services may be normal on Easter morning in many parts of North America, but am not sure about other places.

I have a request for lighthouse pictures so I will start a Lighthouse series tomorrow. If you have requests for specific photographic themes, feel free to let me know and I will try my best to accommodate them.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...