Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hibiscus





Hibiscus

I chose photos of hibiscus blooms to share today since Easter and Spring flowers always seem to go together. The photos today were taken in Citrus Park. Florida during my visit there last December. They were taken in the bright morning sunshine as I walked around the park.

The hibiscus is a popular flower in this part of Florida and there are many varieties of different colours. In the early morning there are still lots of shady areas so I made sure the blooms were well lit but the backgrounds were shaded.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

1 comment:

William F Matthews said...

Gorgeous Hib's. Too bad Hibiscus syriacus 'Rose of Sharon' is a very iffy prospect for local outdoor culture.

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...