Sunday, November 21, 2010

Seascapes 8






I have just looked back at the seascape images that I have shared over the past 7 days and realized that even though the 35 images uploaded to my Blog are on the same theme, there are a variety of images that show the sea as calm and peaceful, or rough and destructive.

All of today's photos were taken in Elliston, Trinity Bay around noon, the worse time of the day to be making photographs. This scenic community is about 3 hours drive from my home and even if I leave early to go to this area, it is nearly mid-day by the time I arrive. However, despite the time of day, I did manage to make some good seascape photos while there.

You can see how the ocean has sculpted the cliffs in this area leaving steep rock faces and many sea stacks and islands, all of which make great photographic subjects.


All Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows and/orwallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...