Friday, November 05, 2010

200 - 8






I think I will end this series in a couple of days. When it is finished, I will have shared 50 photos many of which have opened my eyes to large numbers of subjects in some of my photographs.

It is interesting that there are reddish objects in the first four photos I am sharing today. I didn't notice that until I started writing my comments this morning. :)

Like the photo of the curtains I shared yesterday, the image of the reddish sweater shows interesting shapes and textures. There are quite a few beach rocks shown in the second photo, certainly more than 200. Holyrood beach is made up of smooth rocks that have been eroded by wave action.

I have photographed fireweed seeds numerous times over the years. The third photo shows a mass of feathery seeds about to blow away. You can see that each plant produces thousands of seeds which will be dispersed by the wind. I did not get any photos of seeds this year because a baby moose ate every fireweed flower in my yard.



No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...