Friday, November 19, 2010

Seascapes 6






Hawaii was one of the most beautiful places I have visited and today's images of seascapes at sunset illustrate a little of the beauty of that place. The photos this morning were taken in 1980 and were made using Kodachrome 64 slide film.

Even though these are sunset photos, they can also be classified as seascapes since they show the sea. Of course, today's photos are much more peaceful than those with rough seas that I have been sharing over the past few days.

You will notice below that I have a short ad that will appear on my Photo of the Day for a while. I get an occasional e-mail wondering if I sell enlargements of my photos so I want to make it easier for people to find the information they seek. It will also appear on my Blog version. Feel free to check the links.

All Photos of the Day are for sale as
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...