Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mykonos, Greece 2















Mykonos, Greece 2

Next to the fish market were a group of people selling vegetables and flowers. This was not the typical market we saw in other places on our trip - just a few vendors with crates of goods.

I was interested in the artist enjoying painting a beautiful scene on a beautiful morning in Mykonos. I've uploaded three views of him at work. Other images today include narrow streets, colourful doors, the harbour and people.

Several people commented on the interesting streets and how they liked the images of Mykonos more than those I shared of Oia. To be honest, I also enjoyed walking the streets in Mykonos more than those of Santorini.

Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day





Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...