Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Dubrovnik, Croatia 3















Dubrovnik, Croatia 3

Walking through the streets of Dubrovnik was very interesting. The historic fort that surrounded the old town was massive and, in the past, helped protect it from attacks from the land and sea.

Sidewalk, or should I say, street cafés were everywhere, even on the narrowest streets. There was hardly room for people to walk by on some of them. We sat for a cold beverage in one and I have to admit that it certainly hit the spot and quenched my thirst on that hot, sunny day in Dubrovnik.


Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day






Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...