Saturday, April 06, 2013

Viking Trail - Houses and Buildings










Viking Trail - Houses and Buildings

Today I am continuing the Viking Trail Series with photos of buildings and houses that were taken during my visit in 2004. You may have figured out that my emphasis on the west coast of the island of Newfoundland has two purposes. First to share photos from that part of the province and secondly to create web sites that I have neglected way too long. When I started this series I had 5 West Coast galleries and when I finish there will be 25.

As I have said many times previously, I photograph houses, fishing stages and sheds, especially those that look as though they won't be around too much longer. Some of the buildings I photographed in 2004 were gone when I made the same trip up the Viking Trail six years later. A few of them will be included in my posts over the next couple of days.

I am not sure how many of you share the email version with family and friends, but I encourage you to do so. As well, on the bottom of this, and every Photo of the Day, is an invitation to join my list. If you are sharing, mention it to your contacts so they will receive it in their own email account each day.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...