Monday, April 15, 2013

Aquaforte





Aquaforte

Aquaforte is a small community with a population of less than 100 that is located near Ferryland on the Southern Shore of the Avalon Peninsula.

In 2002, when I made the photographs I am sharing today, the fish plant was still open and there seemed to be an active lobster fishery. I've uploaded 5 photos to my Blog and updated the Aquaforte Gallery on my web site with 25 photographs.

When I photographed the boat with a gaping hole in its hull, I thought it was an image that reflected the state of the fishery in Newfoundland and Labrador at that time.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...