Friday, April 12, 2013

Neddies Harbour





Neddies Harbour

Neddies Harbour is a tiny community next to Norris Point in Gros Morne National Park. I've driven through this community a few times and shot a few photos each time. While working on the West Coast galleries over the past few weeks, I created a web site with 14 photos of the area.

As you can see from the photos I am sharing this morning, the photogenic community is located in a very scenic area of Gros Morne. If you happen to be in the area and driving through Norris Point, look for a road that goes around the small harbour on the east side of the main road. You can see beautiful views of the mountains across Bonne Bay with part of the community of Norris point in the foreground.

This is the last in my Viking Trail Galleries for now. It's been nearly four weeks since starting to share photos of the west coast of the island of Newfoundland. In addition to creating new sites, I also updated several of the sites that were already on line. I have received many positive comments on this series and am now considering updating older galleries from another part of the province.
If you haven't checked the sites already, you can visit my introduction to the West Coast Galleries where you can find links to 25 different galleries: http://www.lanephotography.com/western.htm

You can view my Neddies Harbour Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/Western/neddies-harbour/neddies-harbour.htm

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...