Monday, April 01, 2013

Viking Trail - Abstracts









Viking Trail - Abstracts

I would like to inform people that the photos that I identified as St. Carols a couple of days ago were correctly identified on Facebook as Great Brehat, also on the Great Northern Peninsula. I've fixed the Blog entry as well as my web gallery which you can view at: http://www.lanephotography.com/Western/great-brehat/great-brehat.htm This shows the value of photographing welcome signs as you enter each community.

For the next two days I will share photos that I have identified as abstracts, and since I not sure where they were taken, have not included with any specific community.. I know that the photos of the lawn ornaments by the green house (4 more uploaded to my Blog) were taken just before I photographed the town of St. Lunaire-Griquet on the morning of July 24, 2004. The wooden flake and the salt fish drying on chicken wire were photographed in a community we visited just after leaving L'Anse aux Meadows the same morning.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...