Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bauline East





Bauline East

Bauline East is a small community, with a population of around 100. It is probably best known for whale and puffin tours which leave from the wharf shown in the third photo.

In 2002, when I made these photographs, it was a beautiful day with just a little fog around the islands in the distance. A tour boat was coming back to the wharf and I made several photos as it approached the wharf.

I've uploaded 5 images to my Photo of the Day Blog and updated my website with 34 photos. You can view the Bauline East Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/bauline_east/bauline_east.htm

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...