Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cape Broyle





Cape Broyle

Cape Broyle is a scenic community located along the Irish Loop on the Southern Shore of the Avalon Peninsula. If you are driving in this area, I recommend a drive off the main road to see more of this community.

On one of the side roads the fish drying on a clothesline caught my attention and I stopped to make a photo that I plan to add to my Clotheslines Galleries when I update them later this year.

I've included a couple of images of the house and barn in the second photo as well as 35 other images to my updated Cape Broyle Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/cape_broyle/cape_broyle.htm

Feel free to share this link with your friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...