Friday, May 07, 2010

Lunenburg 4








The first photo this morning shows a larger restaurant overlooking the main street and harbour. You can see lots of people eating outside as the sun started to set and I assume there are people inside the restaurant as well. As I said earlier this week, Lunenburg is a popular tourist destination.

I liked the warm light and long shadows created by the setting sun which was reflecting off the building in the second photo. I also liked the interesting doors on a two story building located not too far from the restaurant - you can see those doors in the photo below.  I used a special effect in Picasa 3 to create the interesting window image in the next photo.  The last image shows a few small boats moored just offshore. 

If you would like to receive my Photo of the Day (usually 3 photos on a single theme) in your email, just send a note to blane@lanephotography.com and I will add you to my list.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...