Saturday, May 08, 2010

Lunenburg 5



This morning I am sharing three photos of red buildings on the main street of Lunenburg. I am uploading other photos of colourful buildings to my Blog as well.

The Adams and Knickle buildings looked interesting from the next pier and when I walked closer, the reddish light of the setting sun emphasised the colour of the building. I wished the fence wasn't there because it was in the way and I couldn't get the photos I wanted. The Lunenburg Outfitting company wasn't too far away and has the same style of lettering on the red building. I saw the people getting out of the car as I made the image. I would have liked to photograph the building without the vehicles.

As you can see from the photos, the buidlings on this street are very colourful.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...