Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thornlea 3






While photographing the fishing gear near a fishing stage in Thornlea, a small boat loaded with lobster pots tied up alongside the small stage. I took several candid photographs of the boat and fisherman as he tied up and loaded some stuff ashore.

As you can see from the photos, it was a beautiful calm day for the fisherman to take his lobster pots from the water. The man was pretty busy so I didn't stop to talk with him, but I assumed that he was taking the pots from the water because it was the end of the season.

You will also notice that I shot a combination of horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait) views of the scene.



No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...