Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Seagulls in Flight 2






Today's photos are a continuation of yesterday's theme of Seagulls in Flight. Since I was a young boy and a fighter jet circled the town while flying very low (the pilot was from my home town and he did this occasionally) I have been fascinated with flight. When I got my first camera at age eleven, I remember stalking birds with my Hawkeye camera trying to capture a good photograph of them. Today, nearly 50 years later, I still follow birds around trying to capture good photos of them! Interesting!!

I sell stock photos to magazines and book publishers around the world and am happy to have these images on line even though they have been cropped from original photographs.

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...