Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Boats 5






Tomorrow will be the last in this series on boats. I am sure I will return to it again from time to time.

The first photo this morning was taken in Greenspond, Bonavista Bay on a calm, overcast morning. The town was in shock the day I visited because a fisherman had died the night before when his boat capsized not too far from town.

The second and third show small boats tied up to stages in Petty Harbour, a small community near St. John's. As you can imagine, they get lots of visitors during the summer months.

The last two photos were taken on a beautiful summer day in Salvage, Bonavista Bay, I have visited this community several times but my visit last summer was the nicest day ever!

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...