Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Boats 4






The first photo this morning shows a small harbour in the Southport, Trinity Bay area. I am not certain, because I only visited this area once and I am not sure if this image is actually Southport or a neighbouring community.

The second image shows small boats tied up to a wharf in Winterton, also located in Trinity Bay. It is interesting that the fishing boats are tied up to the wharf but the pleasure craft is moored just offshore.

The third photo shows boats tied up in North Arm, Holyrood. Since this photo was taken there has been quite a bit of construction and it will probably look different next time I photograph this area.


The last two images were taken in Petty Harbour and show boats and stages in their protected harbour.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...