Monday, November 09, 2009

Hands






A few years back I was involved in a DVD project about Christianity that was aimed at elementary school children in Newfoundland and Labrador. In the year or so that I was involved in the project, I photographed churches wherever I went. I also attended many services in different denominations around the province. I even photographed Good Friday and Easter services while visiting Florida.

Today's photos were taken on Palm Sunday in two different churches in the Bay Roberts/Harbour Grace area. While photographing religious ceremonies I saw many opportunities to make photos of Hands, one of my favourite photographic subjects.

If you enjoy photos of Hands, feel free to check out my Musical Hands Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/hands/hands_01.htm. You can also search my Blog for "hands" there are numerous images there as well.


No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...