Sunday, April 01, 2012

Philipsburg 3















Philipsburg 3

Swimmers, sunbathers, musicians, patrons, walkers, salespersons, shoppers, tourists and photographers; I saw them all as I walked along the beach and Front Street in Philipsburg. These days I am a little more nervous about taking photos of people, especially on a beach in a foreign country.

The woman in the first photo today carries her inventory with her as she tries to sell items to tourists visiting the beach. Another woman gets ready for some R&R and a few more are working in Cariloha, where they sell apparel, accessories and bed and bath items made from bamboo.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...