Friday, April 06, 2012

St. Kitts 4












St. Kitts 4

Today's images show St. George's Anglican Church and since I've been sharing photos of my recent photo trip over the past month (in the order they were taken), I find it interesting that these photos are my Good Friday post.

We wandered into the church garden, then inside the dark building where I made a few images of the interior and stained glass windows. There was a policeman (or security guard) inside the church which made me feel a little uncomfortable. I was in a different country with little or no knowledge about the culture and wasn't sure if I would be showing disrespect by wandering around too much.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...