Saturday, April 28, 2012

Labadee 6
















Labadee 6

Today's photos show more images taken during our Haitian Cultural Tour and include photos of how they made coffee, peanut butter and Grand Marnier.

In order to get photos of the people and products without including other tourists, I usually waited until the group moved on. As a result I missed much of the information provided by our tour guide. But I do know they roasted coffee beans and peanuts, made peanut butter and made a liquor out of orange rinds. The Grand Marnier bottle was on display, but I am not sure they actually made that particular product.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...