Saturday, March 31, 2012

Philipsburg 2















Philipsburg 2

As I stated yesterday, in the afternoon we were docked in St. Maarten, I walked from the cruise ship to the beach in Philipsburg, the Dutch capital of the island. I am sharing the photos in the order they were taken to give you an idea of what I look for and see as I photograph a new area.

Shops, restaurants and bars line the strip that runs along the beach. There were quite a few people on the beach and a few in the water. I didn't get a chance to swim because I was on a strict timeline and had to be back to the ship before it was ready to leave.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...